Ruggedized system delivers seamless real-time local and remote 360° video monitoring and recording capabilities to ensure safe and secure commercial transportation
Taipei, Taiwan, 23 February, 2016 – VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced that it will demonstrate the new VIA Mobile360 In-Vehicle Surround View Fleet Management System at Embedded World 2016. The company’s booth is located at 4A-251 in Hall 4 of the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre.
Specifically designed for real-time commercial vehicle monitoring, security, and tracking applications, the system utilizes VIA Multi-Stitch Technology to seamlessly combine up to six camera feeds on the fly and create an all-encompassing 360° view that can be viewed locally or remotely. Key features include the following:
- Ruggedized chassis with extended temperature support
- Flexible voltage input
- Up to 8 PoE or 8 CSI camera support
- 360° real-time display
- Local recording and storage
- Video encoding for remote viewing
- VIA Multi-Stitch Technology
“The VIA Mobile360 In-Vehicle Surround View Fleet Management System provides a flexible ruggedized solution that can be customized to meet the requirements for multiple in-vehicle applications and environments,” said Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “With its sophisticated 3D imaging algorithms, VIA Multi-Stitch Technology not only ensures stunning spherical images but also supports dynamic multidirectional monitoring around the vehicle from an almost unlimited range of easily-configurable perspectives.”
VIA at Embedded World
The VIA Mobile360 In-Vehicle Surround View Fleet Management System is one of a host of innovative new Enterprise IoT and Mobile360 innovations that are on display at the VIA booth at Embedded World. Other highlights include:
- VIA Mobile360 HMI Starter Kits: Available in a choice of Android- and Linux-based configurations, VIA Mobile360 HMI Starter Kits feature a highly-integrated low power motherboard and a choice of validated LCD screens to provide the fastest and smoothest path for building a host of all-in-one smart display devices for a wide variety of in-vehicle infotainment and digital signage applications.
- VIA ETX-8X90-10GR Module: Harnessing the ultra low power consumption and advanced performance of the new VIA Eden® X1 processor, this flexible new module provides a powerful upgrade for systems currently featuring end-of-life processor modules while maintaining full legacy software support.
- VIA Alegro 100 Smart Home Automation System: With its support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-Wave, and KNX-RF, this multi-protocol home gateway device provides a flexible solution for a host of smart home automation applications and can be customized to meet your exact requirements.
To find out more about the complete range of VIA Enterprise IoT and VIA Mobile360 solutions, please download our new 2016-2017 Product Guide.
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is a global leader in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names. www.viatech.com