Whether you’re running a corner store, a coffee shop, or a dry cleaner’s, digital signage is fast becoming an important tool for customer engagement. Combining the VIA ALTA DS system with Capital Networks Audience™ software and a one-year subscription to the Capital Networks portal, the VIA ALTA Portal provides small businesses with a simple and convenient way to share high-impact multimedia content such as product information, menu items, and special offers with commercial-grade quality and performance.
VIA ALTA Portal Digital Signage Solution Key Components:
- The VIA ALTA DS ARM System
- Audience for Android content management software
- A one-year subscription to the Capital Networks cloud-based portal
VIA ALTA DS
The VIA ALTA DS is a sleek fanless all-in-one commercial-grade Android solution that is easy to install and operate and delivers rich multimedia performance.
- Reliable 24/7 around-the-clock operation
- Auto power on when plugged in
- HDMI port that supports standard displays and TVs
- Supports and landscape and portrait modes
- High-performance 2D/3D graphics and HD video playback capabilities
Audience for Android
With a user-friendly interface, Capital Networks Audience for Android software provides a simple yet powerful content management and display system for small business owners installing their first digital signage system.
- Ability to support multi-zone displays up to 1080p
- Provides a video in a window with landscape and portrait orientations
- Utilizes touch interactivity to go along with HTML5 support
- Graphic transitions including snap, dissolve, push, crawl, zoom and more
- Independent zone scheduling
Capital Networks Audience™ Portal
The Audience™ Portal provides the ability to create and maintain a network of end-user accounts with this cloud based solution. The portal also acts as a content submission and management tool for approved end-users, allowing them to update any number of digital signage displays, including advanced scheduling options, through the use of simple online “fill in the blank” forms.
The Audience™ Portal also includes a library of digital signage layouts and looks for customers to choose from when launching a new digital signage display. Quotes for custom layout services can also be requested and a wide variety of data feed services are available including: Weather, News, Lottery, Twitter and Sports.