In response to the growing demand for Embedded Android applications in China, we are pleased to announce the VIA Embedded Android Forum 2015 will take place on May 27th at the prestigious ShanghaiTech University (Yueyang Road Campus).
The forum will feature an action-packed day of presentations from some of our key Android engineers with discussions revolving around the five major bottlenecks developers face for Embedded Android applications:
- Android Modification: Three Steps to skinning Android for Embedded applications
- Seeing is Believing: Optimization of screen resolutions
- Breaking Through: Gaining access to legacy I/O devices
- Remote Deployment: Management of Embedded Android devices
- Multimedia Capabilities: Graphics optimization for Embedded applications
If you have been searching for answers on how to break through with Android for Embedded be sure to sign up now* as spaces are filling up fast! We really look forward to seeing you in Shanghai!
*Please note the forum will be held in Chinese only.