The new VIA EPIA-E900 Pico-ITXe board brings the flexibility of the modular approach to single-board design, creating the most versatile platform for building a diverse range of ultra-small form factor devices for in-vehicle, industrial automation and a myriad of other vertical market applications.
The Pico-ITXe form factor includes a high-speed MXM connector, which provides signals for external functions including SATA, USB, DisplayPort/HDMI, LVDS, audio, GPIO, and a PCIe x4 channel, allowing customers to quickly design custom Smart I/O expansion cards for their specific applications saving both cost and time-to-market.
- Fanless 1.2GHz VIA Eden® X4 processor
- VIA VX11H MSP with DirectX® 11 graphics and decoding acceleration for the most popular video codecs
- Compact 13.8cm x 7.2cm Pico-ITXe form factor
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet support
- MXM connector for Smart I/O expansion cards