To meet the rapidly expanding demands of today’s enterprise IoT applications, we are excited to announce the availability of two new VIA EMIO wireless modules which integrate Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to a wide range of our x86 and ARM-based platforms.
The VIA EMIO-2531 miniPCIe Wi-Fi + Bluetooth module and the VIA EMIO-5531 USB Wi-Fi + Bluetooth module are certified for use in multiple regions around the globe and meet the latest European EN300 328 v1.9.1 certification which came into effect on November 1st, 2016.
VIA EMIO-2531 & VIA EMIO-5531 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth Modules
- VIA EMIO-2531 miniPCIe interface
- VIA EMIO-5531 USB interface
- Controller chip: Realtek RTL8732BU
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- Operation at 2.4~2.5GHz frequency band to meet worldwide regulations
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification including both 2Mbps and 3Mbps modulation mode
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 and IEEE 802.11X security mode
- Driver support for Android, Linux, and Windows® 10, 8, 7