Version 2.0 introduces image filters, time-lapse photography and VPai community sharing portal
Taipei, Taiwan, July 26, 2017 – VIA Technologies, Inc., today announced the release of a major update for the VPai Android App, bringing a raft of new functions and features for capturing and sharing 360° experiences.
New functions and features include:
- Filters: Twelve new color filters are now available to preview or edit captured media within the app, including a black and white filter, a range of beauty enhancements for close-ups of people, and the Skelton filter which transforms a scene into a sketch-like drawing.
- Space: The new VPai sharing platform which allows users to upload photos and videos to the VPai cloud to be enjoyed by others in the VPai community.
- Time-Lapse: The new time-lapse feature allows users to explore a whole new dimension of 360° capture by creating time-lapse videos.
- Screen Capture: Users can now take screenshots directly in the app to share asteroid and crystal ball views of 360° images across any social platform from Pinterest and Instagram to Google+ and Twitter.
- Weibo Live Streaming: Added support for Live streaming on the popular China social media platform, Weibo, in addition to YouTube and Facebook.
“VIA is committed to enabling our users to explore new and creative usages for the 360° medium,” said Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “The new features included in our latest update will help to unleash new creative applications for 360° video and photography.”
For more information about VPai platforms and where to buy partner products, please visit: www.vpai360.com
The VPai Android App is available for download from the Google Play Store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.via.vpai
For images related to this release, please visit: www.viagallery.com/360-vpai/
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc is a global leader in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names. www.viatech.com