- Reduces risk of accidents involving buses, coaches, and other large vehicles
- Supports up to six HD FOV-40° and FOV-190° cameras plus two CAN bus ports
- Provides drivers with the latest safety alerts including Blind Spot Detection, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Departure Warning
- Ruggedized ultra-compact form factor with rich wireless capabilities
February 20, 2020 – Taipei, Taiwan – To facilitate the installation of advanced safety features that reduce the risk of accidents for large vehicles such as buses and coaches, VIA is unveiling the VIA Mobile360 M810 system at Embedded World 2020.
With its cutting-edge AI and Computer Vision technologies, the VIA Mobile360 M810 supports a complete range of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) features including Forward Collision Warning, Blind Spot Detection, and Lane Departure Warning that give drivers real-time alerts of impending risks so that they can take immediate action to prevent potential accidents. Dynamic Moving Object Detection and Park Assistant System features can also be enabled using an FOV-190° Rear View Camera.
To boost driver attentiveness, the system can be configured with VIA Mobile360 DMS (Driver Monitoring System) technology that automatically detects drowsiness and distractions. The driver authentication feature in the DMS further boosts safety and security using facial recognition technology.
“The VIA Mobile360 M810 makes it convenient and affordable for bus operators to deploy smart safety systems in their fleets,” said Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “With its advanced driver assistance features and flexible customization options, the system enables them to address critical challenges such as reducing the incidence of collisions with pedestrians, cyclists, and motorcyclists.”
VIA Mobile360 M810 System
The VIA Mobile360 M810 is available now and comprises a full set of system hardware, software, AI algorithms, cameras, and other peripherals that can be configured to meet specific deployment requirements. Its key features include:
- Ruggedized ultra-compact in-vehicle system with wide operating temperature range and 9~36V DC-in with ACC/IGN
- Six FAKRA ports enabling flexible FOV-40° and FOV-190° camera configuration options for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System), DMS (Driver Monitoring System), SVS (Surround View System), and DVR (Digital Video Recording) functionality;
- Gigabit Ethernet plus optional 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and BT4.1 connectivity;
- Rich I/O expansion capabilities, including two CAN bus ports, two USB 3.0 ports, one COM port, one HDMI port, two M.2 SATA slots, one Micro SD card slot, and one MiniPCIe slot;
- Cables and optional 10.1” projective capacitive screen
- User-friendly calibration software tool
Learn more about the VIA Mobile360 M810 system here: https://www.viatech.com/en/products/systems/mobile360/mobile360-m810/
Download related images here: https://www.viagallery.com/mobile360-m810/
VIA at Embedded World 2020
Experience the future of vehicle safety at the VIA booth at Embedded World, which takes place in Nuremberg, Germany, from February 25 to 27. VIA is showcasing the latest additions to our growing family of VIA Mobile360 vehicle safety systems and devices at Hall 2, #2-551 of the Nuremberg Exhibition Center. Learn more here: https://www.viatech.com/en/about/events-2020/embedded-world-2020/
About VIA Technologies, Inc.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is a global leader in connecting businesses to advanced AI, IoT, and computer vision technology through innovative smart solutions for transportation, industrial, smart city and data center applications. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, VIA’s global network links the high-tech centers of the US, Asia, and Europe, and spans a customer base that includes many of the world’s leading technology companies.