The Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS) is the largest annual heavy-duty trucking industry event in the world held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, USA.
For the second consecutive year VIA will be present at the show showing off our latest cutting-edge Smart Transportation In-Vehicle Solutions in booth # 63136, West Wing of the Kentucky Expo Center.
VIA Mobile360 Surround View
Stealing the spotlight in the VIA booth will be our cutting-edge VIA Mobile360 Surround View specifically designed for real-time commercial vehicle monitoring, security, and tracking applications. The system utilizes VIA Multi-Stitch Technology to seamlessly combine up to six camera feeds on the fly and create an all-encompassing 360° view that can be displayed locally or remotely. Key software and accessory add-ons include:
VIA Mobile360 Automotive-Grade Cameras
- Robust, compact, automotive grade cameras ideal for even the most demanding weather conditions, compatible with VIA Mobile360 Surround View.
VIA Mobile360 ADAS
- The VIA Mobile360 ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) is our road safety-enhancing solution with an intuitive HMI interface that takes driver assistance to the next level.
VIA Mobile360 ELog
- VIA Mobile360 ELog (Electronic Logbook) collects and organizes engine and driver data to provide fleet owners real-time vehicle tracking, driver monitoring and asset management.
VIA Smart Transportation In-Vehicle Systems
Also featured in the VIA booth will be some of robust and scalable VIA Systems which have been optimized for exacting on-the-road power, temperature, and vibration requirements.
This ruggedized fanless system provides an ultra-reliable high-performance solution for data-intensive in-vehicle monitoring and control scenarios as well as multimedia infotainment applications.
- 1.2GHz VIA Eden® X4 Quad-core processor
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wi-Fi and dual SIM card support
- Wide input voltage range supporting 9V~36V DC-in
- Wide operating temperature range from -20°C up to 60 °C
- 7 years longevity
This robust fanless small form factor system has been specifically designed for demanding in-vehicle applications with support for wide voltage input, a wide operating temperature range, sophisticated power management, and ignition-controlled quick boot.
- 1.0GHz NXP i.MX 6Quad Cortex-A9 quad-core SoC
- Intelligent vehicle power management: ACC/IGN on/off delay & power protection
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- SCSI 50-pin D-sub connector for a single video, audio, and peripheral cable
- Optional 7″ projective capacitive touch monitor available
For more information about VIA Smart Transportation In-Vehicle solutions and customization services please download our brochure or contact us. Be sure to sign-up for our monthly newsletter to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations from VIA!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Louisville!