The show takes place from February 26 – February 28 at the Nuremberg Exhibition Center in Germany. The VIA booth is located at #2-551 in Hall 2. You can register as a guest of VIA Technologies, Inc. with the following voucher code B401602 and receive an E-Ticket (3-day entrance ticket) to Embedded World 2019.
VIA Transportation Solutions
Combining a ruggedized design optimized for the most demanding on-road and off-road conditions with stunning video performance and support for up to nine automotive-grade cameras, VIA Mobile360 ADAS provides an ultra-reliable system that can be customized for myriad law enforcement, traffic safety, and cargo security applications. In addition to supporting a complete range of ADAS features, this highly-versatile system also offers a wealth of real-time Surround View 360° display, Driver Behavior Monitoring, and License Plate Recognition customization options. Key features include:
- Forward collision warning
- Rear-end collision avoidance
- Blind spot detection
- Speed limit detection
Download your copy of the the VIA Mobile360 ADAS brochure.
View our full range of VIA Transportation Solutions.
VIA Smart City Solutions
Featuring high-precision facial recognition software and comprehensive analytics capabilities, the VIA Smart Retail Engagement System provides a flexible high-performance solution for enabling compelling VIP customer programs that enhance consumer loyalty and fast and efficient building access management applications that strengthen security. The system supports up to four video streams and ensures seamless cloud integration with its Gigabit Ethernet and wireless network features. Its accurate facial recognition and analytics software supports emotion, age and gender detection, and people counting, as well as the ability to create white lists and black lists and can be optimized to meet specific deployment needs, including:
- Delivering personalized greetings, offers, and services to boost VIP customer loyalty
- Identifying peak shopping times to ensure the effective staff deployment
- Flagging and denying access to blacklisted shoppers to protect against potential leakage
Download your copy of the VIA Smart Retail Engagement System brochure.
VIA Smart Home Automation Tablet
Combining full-HD display and 30fps video recording with advanced echo cancelling capabilities and touch functionality, this flexible domotics solution can be rapidly customized for a wide array of smart home and smart building automation systems.
- High-performance 1.3GHz MT8127 Cortex-A7 quad-core SoC
- 7” Full HD touch display
- Echo cancellation function
- HEVC/MPEG-4/H.264/VC-1 video decoding capability with 1920x1080px @30fps
- Android BSP available
VIA Industrial Solutions
Featuring a wealth of advanced graphics, video, networking and I/O connectivity capabilities, this ultra-compact solution provides a versatile solution for jumpstarting the development of all-in-one touch devices that can be optimized for a myriad of automated signage, kiosk, and ticketing applications. that boost customer convenience and engagement. Key features include:
VIA SOM-6X50 module powered by fanless 1.0GHz VIA Cortex-A9 dual-core SoC
- Optional VIA SOMDB1 multi-I/O carrier board with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Optional 7″ projective touch screen
- Linux BSP enabling 2D animation support on hardware-accelerated browser
Download your copy of the VIA Smart Display Starter Kit brochure.
With its rich compute and multimedia features plus a wealth of networking, I/O and display connectivity options, the VIA HMI Panel Display Starter Kit provides a reliable solution for accelerating the development and deployment of automated signage, kiosk, and ticketing systems for a wide array of transportation, smart city, and industrial applications. Key features include:
- Optional 10″ or 17” projective touch screen
- Optional Wi-Fi module
- Linux BSP optimized for HTML5-based digital signage applications
Download your copy of the VIA HMI Panel Display Starter Kit brochure.
Combining advanced compute and multimedia performance with a rich array of I/O and display connectivity options, this flexible kit enables the rapid development of a wide array of automated ticketing, signage, and kiosk systems for retail, transportation, and industrial deployments. Key features include:
- 1.0GHz VIA Cortex-A9 dual-core SoC
- Supports MPEG-2 and H.264 video decoding up to 1080p
- Supports up to 6 UART and 3 USB 2.0 ports
- Supports HDMI and DVO/LVDS
Download your copy of the VIA SOM-6X80 datasheet.
VIA Edge AI Innovations
Harnessing the leading-edge compute and video performance of the Qualcomm® APQ8096SG Embedded Processor, the VIA Edge AI Developer Kit features an optimized 13MP camera module to speed up time-to-market for smart camera, signage, kiosk, and robotics systems and devices optimized for video AI applications. Key features include:
- VIA SOM-9X20 SOM Module and SOMDB2 Carrier Board
- Enhanced video decoding supporting 4K@60fps, 8 x 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, and GPS
- 13MP CMOS camera module (1/3.06″ 4224×3136 pixel)
- Android & Linux BSPs available
Maximize energy efficiency, minimize operating costs, and prevent HVAC equipment downtime with the VIA Smart Building Management System. Combining the compact VIA ARTiGO A820 with FogHorn Lightning edge intelligence software and the Microsoft Azure cloud connectivity, this high-performance Edge AI system makes it easy to add intelligent, real-time environmental monitoring and predictive operational intelligence capabilities. Key features include:
- Predictive maintenance
- Energy consumption optimization
- Occupant comfort improvement
Download your copy of the VIA Smart Building Management System brochure.
Fast-track your smart building access and smart retail engagement deployments with Smart Facial Recognition System. Integrating Microsoft Windows 10 IoT Core, this ultra-compact system plugs seamlessly into Microsoft Azure and can run a broad array of real-time facial recognition cognitive services including face verification, face detection, and emotion recognition. Key features include:
- Face detection including age, emotion, gender, pose, smile, and hair
- Emotion recognition including anger, contempt, disgust, fear, happiness, neutral, sadness, and surprise
- Face identification & matching
Download your copy of the VIA Smart Facial Recognition System brochure.
VPai Smart Camera Solutions
Enable environmentally-sustainable 24/7 monitoring and surveillance in even the remotest locations with the VPai Smart Security Solar IP Camera turnkey solution. Combining a ruggedized chassis with built-in solar panels, this eco-friendly 1080p FHD camera provides the ideal surveillance solution for deployments where access to power is limited or impossible. Key features include:
- Supports integrated 18650 Lithium Ion battery
- Live FHD video and two-way audio support
- Motion-activated HD video alerts
- 24/7 stand-alone operation
Download your copy of the VPai Smart Security Solar IP Camera brochure.
Jumpstart the development of state-of-the-art security systems for residential and commercial buildings with the VPai Smart Lock Turnkey Platform. Merging multiple levels of security authentication into a single system, including fingerprint recognition, NFC, and a touchpad, this highly-integrated platform enables you to meet the diverse needs of this rapidly-growing market.
- Fingerprint Recognition
- NFC Card Reader
- 12-Key Touchpad
- Integrated display
- High-Quality HD Video
- Superior Night Vision
- Motion-Activated HD Video Alerts
- Anti-Dismantling Alarm
Download your copy of the VPai Smart Lock brochure.
See You at the VIA Booth!
Visit our booth #2-551 in Hall 2 to learn how we can help dramatically shorten the design cycle and fulfill your technology needs. Contact us to set up a meeting and brainstorm how we can customize our solutions especially for your application.
Click on the icon for detailed directions to our booth.