Prevent collisions with vehicles, machinery, and workers in the toughest weather, lighting, and operating conditions.
Increase efficiency by avoiding operational disruptions and equipment downtime resulting from accidents.
Minimize insurance, regulatory compliance, and legal expenses by optimizing equipment and employee safety.
Ruggedized for Harsh Environments
Camara and Radar Sensor Fusion
Pinpoint People and Obstacle Detection
Features & Services
VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equipment Safety System
The VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equipment Safety System has the following key features. For the full specifications, download the brochure.
- Compact Ruggedized IP67-rated Design
- Wi-Fi, BT, Ethernet, 4G, and GNSS
- Support up to 8 Digital Camera Inputs (FAKRA)
- 9~36V Wide Voltage Input
- Automotive waterproof connectors
- Temperature -40C – 80C
- ISO-16750-3 compliance
- 360° SVS Video
- People Detection
- Vehicle Detection
- Obstacle Detection
- Real-time Event Uploading
- Vehicle Tracking
- System Health Analytics
- 1.0MP FOV-62° 720p CMOS DSS Camera
- Automotive-Grade FOV-192° 720p Camera
- 8” Ruggedized HD Industrial Display (1280 x 720)
- 4G LTE Module Kit for North America region
- Cables and Brackets
The VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equipment Safety System can be installed in the following types of vehicles:
Concrete Mixer Trucks
Waste Management Trucks
The VIA Mobile360 Heavy Equipment Safety System can be deployed for an unrivaled range of applications across multiple industries. No matter what industry you operate in, we have the experience and expertise to meet your specific deployment requirements.