- Real-time 360° surround view utilizing up to six CSI/POC cameras
- Remote monitoring with 4G and GPS
- E-Track driver monitoring and license plate recognition options available
- ADAS speed detection, collision warning, blind spot warning, and lane departure warning options available
- Hardware & software customization options
- 5+ years’ longevity with vitality support and locked BOM option
VIA Mobile360 Surround View provides operators and drivers of waste management vehicles with a reliable and flexible solution for enabling safer and more efficient maneuvering when navigating dense urban spaces, loading and unloading waste, and parking. The system also minimizes the risk of collisions with pedestrians, cyclists, and other vehicles by eliminating potential blind spots and facilitating reversing.
VIA Mobile360 Surround View delivers a host of benefits for fleet operators and drivers in the waste management industry:
- Greater operational efficiency through more effective vehicle monitoring, route planning, and asset utilization
- Lower vehicle maintenance, repair and insurance costs through improved monitoring, more effective accident prevention, and the elimination of fake claims
- Increased driver safety through the real-time display of 360° images of their surroundings
- Safer maneuvering in crowded city streets by minimizing potential accidents caused by blind spots or unseen objects, cyclists, pedestrians
- Easier reversing into narrow streets and confined spaces through greater all-round visibility
- Reduced driver stress as a result of lower risk of collisions and disputes with other drivers and residents
VIA Mobile360 Surround View Sample Kit
VIA Mobile360 Surround View is available in a standard sample kit that can be customized through a variety of Enhanced Surround View, Partial ADAS, and Computer Vision expansion options.
For more information about VIA Mobile360 Surround View, please download this DM.
|VIA Mobile360 System||Ruggedized VIA Mobile360 System supporting:|
- Six FAKRA connectors for real-time camera inputs
- 512GB SSD (-40-90) for event storage
- 4G modem for remote access
|FOV-190 Camera||Sharp 1.2MP FOV-190 automotive-grade camera with Gen-Lock (Frame Syncing) for superior image stitching output, including 10M FAKRA cable||4||US$1,300|
|7" Monitor||7” automotive-grade HD resistive touch monitor with VESA mount support||1||US$400|
The functionality of VIA Mobile360 Surround View can be expanded through the integration of up to two additional automotive-grade FOV-190 or FOV-50 cameras. The following configuration options are available:
- Enhanced Surround View: Up to two additional Sharp 1.2MP FOV-190 automotive-grade cameras with Gen-Lock (Frame Syncing) for enhanced 360° capture and stitching capabilities on longer vehicles.
- Partial ADAS: Up to two Sharp 1.3MP FOV-50 automotive-grade cameras for the front/rear or right/left sides of the vehicle.
- Computer Vision: Up to two Sharp 1.3MP FOV-50 automotive-grade cameras to enable enhanced E-Track capabilities such as driver monitoring, cargo monitoring, and license plate recognition.
|FOV-190 Camera||Sharp 1.2MP FOV-190 automotive-grade camera with Gen-Lock (Frame Syncing) and 10M FAKRA cable||US$325|
|FOV-50 Camera||Sharp 1.3MP FOV-50 automotive-grade camera including 10M FAKRA cable||US$500|
VIA Mobile360 ADAS Sample Kit
The VIA Mobile360 ADAS Sample Kit is also available for fleet operators in the waste management sector requiring a complete ADAS solution.
For more information about VIA Mobile360 ADAS, please download this DM. The base configuration of the Sample Kit is as follows:
VIA Mobile360 System Calibration
VIA provides full range of calibration services to optimize the installation of the VIA Mobile360 system and cameras. More information is available upon request.