- A universal compact embedded chassis supporting Nano-ITX embedded boards
- Additional expansion subsystem chassis with storage (2nd HDD / slim ODD / CF / DOM) chassis
- Bottom plate opening for various CF / Mini PCI sockets
- Ready for comprehensive I/O expansion
- Multiple mounting solutions: Wall / Table / VESA mountable
VIA AMOS-2000 (Nano-ITX) Chassis
Designed for containing VIA Nano-ITX embedded boards, the VIA AMOS-2000 is constructed of removable front and rear I/O panels with a heavy-duty steel exterior. The bottom cover provides easy access to the internal CF card, Mini PCI and 2.5″ hard disk drive.
Customers can take advantage of the VIA AMOS-2000’s flexible modular design to incorporate the VIA storage chassis module, which enables the addition of a second HDD or slim optical drive. This allows easy system expansion to produce highly focused, application-specific customization. The flexible I/O panel and easy-to-integrate expansion modules make the VIA VIA AMOS-2000 a uniquely flexible embedded chassis system.