- A fanless, ultra compact embedded chassis supporting EPIA-P700 embedded board
- Slim size with stylish ID and full sealed of aluminum design and few mechanical parts
- Additional extension sub- system chassis for 2.5” SATA hard drive storage chassis
- Optimized integration with front and rear I/O acces
- Fanless design for space and environment critical applications
VIA AMOS-3000 Industrial PC
The VIA AMOS-3000 is a universal, custom-designed system based around VIA’s ultra compact EPIA P700 Pico-ITX form factor board. Constructed from heavy-duty steel, aluminum and copper for superb heat dissipation, the VIA AMOS 3000 is designed to provide an entirely fanless brick computer that can be used for a variety of applications.
The VIA AMOS-3000 is powered by either a 1.0GHz VIA C7® processor or an Ultra Low Voltage 500MHz VIA Eden® processor coupled with VIA’s fully integrated VIA VX700 Unified Digital Media chipset, supporting up to 1GB of DDR2 SO-DIMM system memory.
Storage is through a 44-pin IDE interface for DOM, with an optional storage sub-system expansion chassis available for a standard 2.5″ S-ATA drive support. An onboard RJ45 connector provides Gigabit networking while the VIA VT1708A brings HD audio.
Additional features include 4 USB 2.0 ports, on board GPIO port, COM port and programmable Watchdog Timer. System LED indicators are provided for power and HDD activity.
AMOS-3000 BIOS / BIOS Flash Utility
|BIOS Flash Utility for DOS||v1.054a||2013-05-22|
AMOS-3000 Driver Downloads
|Windows® XP 32bit|
|Hyperion Pro 4 in 1||v551a||2009-05-12|
|Windows® CE6 BSP||v6.01.48||2009-05-12|
|Windows® CE5 BSP||v5.01.48||2009-05-12|