- Supports 802.11e WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia QoS standard)
- Controller chip: Atheros AR9485
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- Operation at 2.4~2.5GHz frequency band to meet worldwide regulations
- Dimensions: 30mm(W) x 3.1mm(H) x 26.8mm(D) (1.18" x 0.12" x 1.05")
EMIO-1541 miniPCIe Wi-Fi Module
The VIA EMIO-1541 series is the innovate design of VIA wireless solutions. Offering miniPCIe Wi-Fi module type interface, this series bases on Atheros AR9485 controller chip and is fully compliant with IEEE’s 802.11b/g standards working from 2.4~2.5GHz frequency band to meet worldwide regulations. In addition, VIA EMIO-1541 series can provide support for 802.11e WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia QoS standard) for Wi-Fi client to Local Area Network or internet.
This module can deliver the bandwidth necessary for real-time streaming of digital multimedia content in home networks, or provide high-speed email, web and LAN access for multiple mobile users in corporate environments or public hotspots as well.
EMIO-1541 miniPCIe Wi-Fi Module Documentation