Transform the safety of trucks, buses, and other large vehicles with pinpoint collision avoidance and driver fatigue and distraction alerts.
Enhance the responsiveness of your fleet to rapidly changing customer needs with rich real-time vehicle tracking and utilization data.
Cut insurance, maintenance, and fuel expenses for your fleet by reducing accidents and improving driver attentiveness and wellbeing.
Ruggedized Ultra-Compact System
1080p ADAS & DSS Cameras
Rich Wireless & Ethernet Connectivity
Easy Installation in all Vehicle Types
Software and Cloud
VIA Mobile360 M800 Features
The VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System has the following key features. For the full specifications, download the datasheet.Datasheet
- Compact Ruggedized IP67-Rated Design
- Wi-Fi, BT, and GPS Wireless Connectivity
- Optional 4G Wireless Connectivity
- Ethernet Port
- Micro SD Card Slot
- Micro SIM Card Slot
- CAN Bus Support
- 9~36V DC-in with ACC/IGN Support
- ISO-16750-3 Test VII Shock and Vibration Compliance
- 178mm (W) x 53.8mm (H) x 194.6mm (D)
- Lane Departure Warning and Forward Collision Warning
- Driver Fatigue, Smoking, and Smartphone Usage Detection
- VIA Fleet SDK, EVK, and BSP Packages
- VIA Fleet AWS Cloud SDK
- VIA Fleet Cloud Management Portal (30-Day Free Demonstration)
- IP67-rated FOV-60.8° 1080p ADAS Camera
- IP67-rated FOV-113° 1080p DSS Camera
- ADAS Display with Speaker and Microphone Array
- J1939 cable
- 2-in-1 Antenna Module
Taxis & Ridesharing Vehicles
See Us In Action
VIA Mobile360 M800 Brochure
Improve safety, optimize efficiency and lower costs with the VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System, available worldwide. Download the brochure for more information.
VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System Debuts at Work Truck...
Provides a flexible solution that is easy to install in trucks and other large commercial vehicles and delivers rock solid-reliability in the toughest driving conditions.
VIA Mobile360 M800 achieves AWS IoT Device certification
We are delighted to kick off 2022 with the news that our VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System has achieved AWS IoT Device certification.
VIA Launches VIA Mobile360 M800 Video Telematics System
Makes it fast and convenient for fleet operators to add smart collision alert and driver monitoring capabilities to buses, trucks, and other large vehicles.
|Quick Start Guide||v1.01||2022-05-06|
|VIA Fleet Quick Start Guide||v1.08||2022-07-29|